Last Revised: May 24, 2018
Personal Information We Collect
We Collect Device Information Using The Following Technologies:
By using the Site, you agree to PARTICULA placing different sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information(PayPal email addresses), email addresses, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Although you may submit credit card information at the time you make a purchase, PARTICULA does not collect or store that information. All credit card transactions are entirely handled by Stripe.
– When you make an attempt to make a purchase through the Site, after you added products to your cart, we collect the information you type into those checkout fields, and we use this information to send an automated email if you do not complete the checkout process. This email contains a link for you to contact us in case there is something we can help you with.
– When you fill out the form on our Contact us page or if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we record all the information you provide us in Zendesk. Zendeskis a 3rd party tool that helps us provide better service to our customers. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.freshworks.com/privacy/?utm_source=freshdesk&utm_medium=referral
– If you sign up or opt in to our PARTICULA Newsletter we will collect your name and email address for the purpose of sending you occasional updates about our company. We will not share or sell this information to anybody without your consent, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
Our 3rd party business partners include, for example:
Google Analytics – We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
MailChimp – Mailchimp help us manage all of our outgoing email campaigns including abandoned cart emails. You can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
Instapage – Instapage helps us create responsive pages for our site. You can read more about how Shogun uses your Personal Information here: https://instapage.com/security
Shogun – Shogun helps us create responsive pages for our site. You can read more about how Shogun uses your Personal Information here: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
Zendesk – Zendesk helps us maintain relaiable customer support systemr for our company. You can read more about how Shogun uses your Personal Information here:https://getshogun.com/privacy.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track